Being a super HUGE fan of Dr Perricone’s No Foundation Foundation, I could not wait to try out his new No Concealer Concealer! No Concealer Concealer is a “multi-tasking anti-aging concealer.”
- Instantly camouflages imperfections and dark circles
- Softens fine lines and delivers powerful anti-aging benefits with Neuropeptides and Vitamin C ester
- Great primer for eye make-up; helps with makeup wear and longevity
- Crease-proof, non-drying with one universal shade for all skin tones
- Protects with BROAD SPECTRUM UVA AND UVB, non-chemical, mineral based SPF 35!
I am asking you– what could be better?! I have looked for something like this concealer for years…. years people! And it’s finally here! Sunscreen, mixed with anti aging benefits, and don’t forget the primer for make-up! It’s a wonder drug…err, concealer. I CANNOT wait to try it!
Giveaway: Comment and share here which Perricone product (valued at $150 or less) you want or need, and why!
- 1 Extra Entry- Follow me on Pinterest!
- 1 Extra Entry per comment. Leave a comment on any other Mama Must Have It post!
- 2 Extra Entries- Follow me on Facebook, and post about the giveaway on your page. Please leave a link to the post in your comment.
- 2 Extra Entries- Follow me and Dr. Perricone on Twitter and tweet the following once per day for an extra 2 entries each day:
#Win any product from Dr Perricone! @JTabaka http://wp.me/p18fhk-Xq @mamamusthave
- Contest will be open until May 3, 2012.
- Contest open to US Residents only.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks to Perricone MD.!