I had the privilege to be invited to the grand opening event at Black Canyon Estates. Hosted by KirE Builders, it was a wonderful afternoon of food, a delightful face painter for the kids and an amazing tour of the home that explained all the amenities. All the amenities for when I move in… okay okay…
just kidding. not really.
Black Canyon Estates is located in beautiful Ramona, California. Expansive views, large lots, gorgeous mountain surroundings. Perfect for the growing family.
The lots are anywhere from 2 to 4 acres depending on the lot you choose. Priced from the $500,000’s it’s for sure a reasonable option for first time buyers in Southern California. I chose the lot at the very top of the street with an AMAZING view. It’s seriously 360 degrees of beauty and no once to be seen for miles! LOVE THAT!
If you want horses, no problem. RV parking, sure. You can have what you desire at Black Canyon Estates.
I especially loved the following:
- the GIANT island in the kitchen– it fit three large stools.
- the GORGEOUS tile throughout the house– and the wood floors in the study were amazing.
- the fire pit. FIRE PIT people! In the back yard. Think a glass of merlot in one hand, sitting around the fire, gazing at the open-ness that is Ramona. exhale…
- the exterior paint color… I would like the name of the color please. So pretty.
- the skylights in the outdoor patio. Bringing the outdoors in for sure.
- the kitchen amenities that were INCLUDED. Stainless steel. Need I say more?!
- the large master bedroom tub… also INCLUDED!
- and if I were to purchase this model home, which I am, I would most definitely purchase the decor as well. It was stunning and modern.
I received lunch and a gift card in exchange for a post on Mama Must Have It from KirE Builders. I agreed to post my opinion on my blog and social media outlets. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. Thank you to KirE Builders.