I was thrilled to be able to try out the new savory condiments from Victoria Amory! Victory Amory is best known for being an award-winning author, cook and television personality. She writes about food, entertaining and lifestyle for local and national magazines and newspapers including Food & Wine, Veranda, Town and Country Travel, and The Huffington Post.
Born and raised in Spain, she takes her roots, and the art of “gracious entertaining,” and shares her secrets to easy elegance in the kitchen her life’s work. She shares her recipes and tips on her own blog at victoriaamory.com
I tried three of her savory condiments; Sherry Ketchup, Almond and Garlic Romanesco Sauce and Fine Herbs Mayonnaise.
I decided to make grilled chicken sandwiches with the delicious Romanesco sauce. It made the perfect grilling accompaniment. Then on the french bread, we used the Fine Herbs Mayo.
Together with grilled balsamic onions and lettuce, it was a delicious sandwich! The sauce and mayo were divine. Wonderful flavors in each.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- Red Onions, splashed with Balsamic Vinegar
- Victoria Amory Almond and Garlic Romanesco
- French Bread sliced, and grilled
- Victoria Amory Fine Herbs Mayonnaise
- Marinate the chicken in the Victoria Amory Romanesco Sauce for 1 hour. Grill up your chicken thighs, brushing the thighs with the sauce.
- Grill the onions and the french bread slices.
- Once all is grilled, assemble your sandwich! Place your french bread slices up, and spread some of the Victoria Amory Fine Herbs Mayonnaise on each slice.
- Place your grilled chicken breast, grilled onions, and lettuce on the bread.
Don’t think I forgot about the Ketchup… how could I?! I made a spinach meatloaf with a Sherry Ketchup glaze– unbelievable! Make your normal meatloaf with all the goodies, then before you cook, spread a generous amount of Sherry Ketchup on top!
As a blogger I receive products, promotional items and educational materials to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience. Thank you to Victoria Amory for the condiments!