Waterworks Aquatics Swim School
Swim Lessons in San Diego!
I have to say the 8 weeks went by super fast. Seriously– where did the summer go?! But in those 8 weeks, progress was made and I am impressed! I now have a little fish on my hands! Would you like to see the first lesson’s post? Go here.
Each lesson at Waterworks Aquatics were 20 minutes long. You might be thinking… twenty minutes? How is that possibly enough time for learning and retention? It is and here’s why:
- The lessons that Little Red had with Nick, our instructor, were one-on-one lessons. His exclusive attention was all hers. There was private time for questions. Time for review of skills, and time for fun throughout. At the end of the eight weeks, Little Red was confident in the front & back strokes, plus was able to float on her back from minutes at a time.
- Lessons never ran late or started late. Time was of the utmost importance. If it was 10:40am, then I knew Little Red was in the water swimming with Nick. Every minute of the lesson was all hers.
- She swam the whole time. Can you swim for 20 minutes straight? I can’t. Any longer would have been tough for this 7 year old. 20 minutes was just the right amount of time for her age and skill level. She left the lesson each week exhausted and ready for lunch!
Right now they are having a Back to School Promotion:
Swim Lesson Packages purchased from now until October 15, 2015 are eligible for a one-time discount!
- You will receive 2 FREE additional lessons if you purchase a package of 18 lessons or more.
- You will receive 4 FREE additional lessons if you purchase a package of 32 lessons or more.
- You will receive 6 FREE additional lessons if you purchase a package of 46 lessons or more.
Interested in learning more about Waterworks Aquatics? Go to their website at http://waterworksswim.com/LAFit/SorrentoValley
Thank you to Waterworks Aquatics for the swim lessons. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.