Have you been to Knott’s Berry Farm? My family loves it! We are sorta obsessed actually…. It’s a quaint theme park in the middle of Buena Park, California. Where else can you watch an old fashioned western shoot out, while sipping on a boysenberry float?!
Here are 10 Reasons to Purchase a 2016 Season Pass to Knott’s Berry Farm:
- The season pass is economical for growing families! I have three kids and sometimes it’s hard to find places that everyone loves that is worth the money investment. Knott’s Berry Farm’s season pass makes a fun day at a theme park accessible for us!
- You can purchase the season pass for 2016 spread out over monthly payments! It doesn’t get any more economical than nine easy payments of $9 dollars!
- NO BLACKOUT DATES— that’s right, buy your 2016 Season Pass and enjoy unlimited visits in 2016 with no blackout dates!
- As a season pass holder, you receive discounts on food and merchandise! If you want the scrumptious fried chicken over at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant, or fifties family fun over at Johnny Rockets; every pass holder will receive a discount on dining.
- For a limited time, new passholders will receive one free 2015 visit-– act fast though, because this offer ends November 2nd, 2015.
- By buying a season pass, you get a year… A YEAR of roller-coasters! From Montezuma’s Revenge, to my personal favorite, the Timber Mountain Log Ride!
- With your season pass, you also get a discount at the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. It’s situated right next door and within walking distance to the chicken…. er rides and fun stuff.
- Seasons of fun! What’s that you ask? Well it’s only every season at Knott’s Berry Farm. There is something for everyone. Do you want to come in the springtime for the Boysenberry Festival? Or perhaps the upcoming Knott’s Spooky Farm just in time for Halloween? With your season pass, you can come back anytime!
- Snoopy! The kids love Snoopy and the gang! From the live entertainment shows, to the fabulous Camp Snoopy, you can’t go wrong! The little one’s in your group will be thrilled to be able to come back time and time again and enjoy the seasons of fun throughout the year.
- The fried chicken…. did I mention the fried chicken? There’s a season pass discount for that. Thank the chicken gods!
The opinions in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.